Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Life's Many Changes

     I have been in the midst of an allergic reaction for 3 goin on 4 weeks now.  It is little patches of a rash all over my body that itch like crazy.  I have been to the Dr. and she confirms that it is indeed an allergic reaction and I have been taking Zyrtec to help.  However, the rash keep popping up in new places each couple of days.  I changed my bath soap, my laundry soap, my lotion, watched what I have been eatin, cut out soda pop completley, gave up gluten and even have limited sugar.  Well today I went to the chiropractor and he said that my body is in such a state of disarray that the allergic reaction is my body's way  of letting toxins out.  The only way to get  better is to do a 7 day detox and then do an elimination diet.  I love to eat so this has hit me really hard, not to mention I don't have the most supportive husband in this area.  But I guess we do what we have to do to survive.  So I will keep you up to date on this new journey.  Pray for strength as I ill need it.

Until next time.  JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment