Friday, November 12, 2010

FAITHFUL FRIENDS

Today was rainy and cold here and we even saw a little bit of snow falling this evening.  I had such a great day today that I wanted to share it with you all.  I met my best friend in the whole world for lunch and some shopping today.  We went to several craft/scrapbooking stores and had so much fun looking around.  She always wakes up the creative side of me and I start to daydream of all the wonderful things that I could make.  Now I just need to win the lottery. 
I am so thankful for her.  She has been with me through everything.  I love that I can be myself around her and that she will never judge me.  What are some of your most important traits in a lifelong friend?
I am adding her blog here so you can enjoy as I do her creative side.  She has a wonderful talent and is truly gifted.  Go check her out.

http://scrappinforlife.blogspot.com/

Until next time!!!!!  JJ

1 comment:

  1. what a great message. There is nothing like a great friend that helps bring out the best in you.

    ReplyDelete