Monday, January 24, 2011

GOALS!!!!

I am finally feeling better and decided to write down a couple of goals for the next 5 weeks.  I really want to make some changes this year and I am hoping frequent little goals will help.  I also read that the more you share the more you are likely to succeed so here goes.

1.  Begin my day at 9am by showering, dressing and eating a healthy breakfast
2.  End my day at 12 pm with lights out listening to my I-Pod if I am unable to fall asleep.
3.  Exercise 3 times a week for 10 minutes. 

I am hoping that by breaking things down smaller I will be able to succeed a them.  I am also pulling out my stuff to create card and memory albums again.  I do not have a designated space so my kitchen table has become it.  I have to keep picking it up when we eat and that gets old.  My husband has promised to make a desk for me and help organize a room in the basement for crafting. 

My energy has been better the last 2 days with my fibromyalgia.  I started taking a medication and realized the third side effect was fatigue.  Only 30% of people who take this medication have it, but leave it to me to be one of them. 

Well, off to bed.  I hope to share some of my craftiness soon. 

Until next time!!!!  JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment